How to get involved
We're building the first open source and open license rock climbing catalog.
By contributing to the OpenBeta project, you can help ensure that the knowledge of rock climbing remains accessible to everyone. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced climber, your contributions will make a real difference
Four ways you can get involved:
- Help improve the climbing route catalog: add missing routes, crag descriptions, share photos, tag climbs.
- Participate in the development of the OpenBeta platform itself:
- Use the climbing dataset to in your projects.
- Contribute a guest article on openbeta.io/blog
OpenBeta platform development
Your industry experience can give the project a huge boost.Software development
- UX designers.
- Backend developers with Node.js, Python experience.
- Data scientists, machine learning specialists.
- Technical writers, grant writers.
- Illustrators, graphic designers.
- Community managers.
- Program managers.